I just have to write this down and document this day when it dawn on me that I'm on it again. I hate this feeling of addiction, when you want something so badly its all you think about day in and out. When the smell and thought of it is more than what you can handle. When you're thinking of the thousand what ifs and a hundred more possibilities that emotions rush through you without really understanding why. When you know that it has taken over you, just when you thought you were stronger and wiser, something so great overpowers you and steers you away from the stronghold you were anchored on.
This is not supposed to happen. I will not let you take over me. I will find a cure to free myself from this addiction. When that time happens, everything will fall into the right places, just how i wanted it, just how its supposed to be. And you will be where I want you to be... close to me, in my heart, just like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment