What now?

Read on.. some might make sense, while most will probably not.. these are random thoughts on different events and scenarios in my oh-so-awesome life :)

Friday, December 10, 2010

one of those nonsense thoughts...

I hate it when there are times that something just doesn't feel right and what's more bothersome is that you really can't figure what that is.. well, it's just one of those days for me.

I just hope this feeling will go away.. when one day ill finally know that everything is going just right - just how I planned it, just how I imagined it.. but I know that day will never come.

If that happens.. what is there to look forward to? what is there to yearn for? what is there to dream of?
Just one of my contradictions in life - I hope my not being okay will not end so I'll know that I'm really okay.

No comments: