What now?
Read on.. some might make sense, while most will probably not.. these are random thoughts on different events and scenarios in my oh-so-awesome life :)
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
rebirth
This really feels like a re-birth.. one of those days when you feel like new and refresh and inspired all over again. I am so happy to feel this way again. So what to do now? maybe I should start finishing all those books i started reading but stopped midway, for no reason at all.. maybe I should finally start working on that Christmas list... maybe I should start browsing on those charities I wanted to volunteer for.. maybe I should go back to those dance classes I enjoyed so much.. maybe I should start running.. MAYBE I should again work on that diet program (typing with more conviction now).. and maybe I should start doing them all.. NOW.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment